CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

87 days to June 02, 2006! Yes,I am counting down, and yes, I am well on my way to being severely infected with senioritis. I'm trying to break up this semester into 3 sections. March is the month of many scholarships (i find out about teaching fellows on the 10th), so if I can measure this month by how many deadlines I have left to meet, then it should go by fairly quickly. Prom is the first or second weekend in April, and right after prom is Spring Break...the last couple of weeks should begin all of our senior meetings, academic awards banquets and honor society initiations. Once we hit May, time will fly...thank goodness! Senior awards, baccaleureate and graduation are all within a week of each other. But for now, i'm still sitting in good old Georgetown counting the days until i'm galavanting across Europe!

1 comments:

hr said...

Jed,

I'm so excited about our Europe trip. In all your spare time, you need to start reading your book and picking the "Must Have" cities.