CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 01, 2009

State Farm = Not Such Great Neighbors

State Farm currently sucks. That's about all I need to say. I think it's funny that one of the more recent posts on here (which of course is from forever ago) is about poor Betty dying in the intersection. Isn't it fitting that we begin to revive the blog with stories of another one of my cars that needs to be resurrected?

Don is at the insurance office in Georgetown right now trying to get things straightened out, and I am currently car-less. I guess it shouldn't be that big of a deal considering that I should be studying hard for the nutrition final that I had to re-schedule for today. Speaking of which...I am only 3 exams away from being a college senior! Crazy? Most definitely! It terrifies me to think that I will actually be in the classroom next year...I feel completely unprepared.

Anyway, I need to clean, study, and make wonderfully delicious brownies :)
Please please please start blogging again! It was so much fun before!
Love y'all (hehe)
Jess

0 comments: