CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

TV Scoop

It's Tuesday which means Gilmores and Real World and possibly The Amazing Race (I'm watching it right now and not sure yet). So what'd y'all think? K & J do you even watch any of these shows?

Thoughts...

Did the hairstylist for Gilmores just return from a "Bangs are In" workshop. Did it seem odd to anyone else that Rory and Sookie appeared with bangs in the same episode?

Did Rory become supervisor for the road crew? Or is she just ordering everyone around? She was putting on her Fight Face last week and now she's everyone's best friend?

TJ annoys the hell out of me. He needs to go.

Love Luke. Love him. Especially with Paul Anka

Will Rory's obvious regret during the freshmen orientation viewing and DAR induction/indoctrination change her mind about going back to school?

Where was Danny in this ep? Was this filmed while he was gone and this is being shown out of order? It seemed strange to me that he and Mel didn't have any storyline.

Lacy is getting a bit more annoying each week. She needs to get a life. She has a blog, but I can never remember the site address. I think it's MySpace like Kristin's.

Throwing clothes in the pool... so orginial. Seen RW/RR Challenge? Maybe RR was filming while it was being shown.

Can you imagine the 4 of us doing Amazing Race. I think we might kill each other. Or kick ass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm still catching up on TV time, but I noticed the Gilmore Bang thing right away. I think they both look great, and it has me contemplating bangs once again. I LOVE Paul Anka. I want him to come and live at my house. I haven't seen RR yet, but will catch up on that tomorrow morning. Lastly, the amazing race was fun, and slightly annoying. The 4 sisters were so screechy if that's a word, and the Paulo family made me want to jump through the screen and kill them, other then that a great episode. Did anyone catch the new show "Commander in Chief" with Gina Davis. We tivo'd it, but haven't watched it yet. J & K what do you watch?

AD

Anonymous said...

so...I only watch gilmore girls on reruns...as with Ed...yes I know...I am now addicted too. I am watching CSI (the las vegas one) on spike tv...to catch up with the current season. I watch survivor, the apprentice (not martha) the amazing race...if I remember and american chopper. Sorry I can't join in the bangs conversation (although it is rivoting I assure you). I also watch animal cops for about 10 minutes then it gets so sad that I can't do it anymore! jess its up to you...do you even watch tv?

Anonymous said...

As for me, I only have about three working channels, and sometimes you can barely make out the picture, so even if I happened to see Gilmore Girls (I'm not even sure if that channel comes in) then I would not have been able to notice bangs. Sorry! Mom and Don pay more attention to T.V. than I do. I spend most of my time in the other room watching the same movies over and over again. Just a hint...I'd really like Everybody loves raymond on DVD for christmas!!