CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Updates...

So, I wanted to put this up here so we could all post Christmas Wish Lists. Its never too early! (personally i don't know what i would ask for but I will think about it and post as a response to this post)

I haven't heard back yet as far as Ken's Time off Situation yet. I hope he will find out this week.

Lucy graduated beginner obediance tonight. She was the star of the class (hehe there were only two dogs including her) but she was clearly the most improved! I am dog sitting for Lucy's brother until tuesday (today is thursday). My friend Kymberly had a death in the family...her son passed away...she had to fly back to Virginia with her hubby and we had some very last minute dog sitting request thrown in our laps...we obviously could not say no so its been a fun day so far. I think her dog needs obediance badly! (lucy looks like an angel by comparison)

So...thats all for now. I have to catch up with whats happening on the apprentice! I missed like 10 minutes already!!!!

kris

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel greedy leaving a list of things I want people to buy me, but here goes anyway.

Book Something Blue by Emily Griffin
Book The Undomesticated Diva by Sophie Kinsella,

A magazine subscription
Sweaters
Ipod Car Charger
Book The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura
A key chain I can easily connect to my Avis keys
Black Socks
Family Pictures

Thats all. I hope listing all of it doesn't make me a brat.

Love you all,
Amy