CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Life Update

I started my new job this week at WG&R Furniture, and it's a lot of fun. It's a very laid back atmosphere and there are a lot of people my age that I'm excited to get to know. I'm so glad I was able to do this over waiting tables. There is no stress and the nights go by pretty quickly.

Stan passed his real estate exam!! Which is a really hard test. He's working for Century 21 and very excited about his new job. The office is run out of an old victorian house next to Bellin Hospital so it's in a nice area. He's also helping the owner renovate the building.

Things at AVIS are going great. I had a new employee start last Monday and she's absolutely amazing. She fits into our office dynamic perfectly.

Last but not least, congratulations to Lucy for passing obediance class!!! As you all know Henry was also valadictorian, and now Lucy is following in his footsteps. Unfortunatly Toby is a drop out, which Heather can attest to and may be referred to as a spoiled brat. I'm living proof home schooling doesn't work.

Bye for now,
Love Amy

1 comments:

sis said...

Your paragraph about the dogs just totally cracked me up.