CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

amazon wish list

I am posting this as a real posting because I am afraid that if I don't you won't notice it. Amy, I looked for your wishlist on amazon and could only find a listing under Amy Foxworthy and everything on it was posted in 2000. Heather, yours was very short and everything was posted in 2004. Are these really the wishlists? Can you put some ideas on the blog so I don't have to go to my least favorite site on the internet?? (CURSES TO AMAZON! THE ROMANIANS CAN HACK THEIR SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) anyway...that aside, Jess, congrats on raymond! I am sure you a way excited! Amy, we will be wrapping up a case of 90 shilling for Stan (how much more Wisconsin can you get for a Christmas gift?) I posted stuff on the amazon wishlist but there were old items on there that I could not remove. Ok...nothing else to write. Hope you are all well! Lucy says hi!!!!!!!!


kf

0 comments: