CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, November 26, 2005

the dishwasher

Ok, don't take this as a complaint because it was a very sweet and huge and thoughtful gift but...ken's mom and dad bought us a new dishwasher to replace the broken one that has been collecting dust in our kitchen. The new one is black...our stove and fridge and microwave are white. The only black appliance is a can opener. Not enough to match. So my eyes are trying to adjust to the huge black dishwasher. Like I said, its nice and new and works and I am so grateful to not have to "wash" dishes anymore but its such a mismatch. Oh well...not the end of the world by any means!

KF

1 comments:

hr said...

I think you can buy face plate kind of things to fix that. I don't know the details, but I think it was something Doug's dad brought up when we were needing to replace our stove.