CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, January 16, 2006

The New House







I though it was about time I posted some pictures of the new house. It's really strange being back in Indiana where hardly anybody knows I'm moving. Big things, like this house, are happening and I don't have anyone to share them with. I keep having dreams that it is the last day of school and I stil haven't told anyone and then right before the final bell rings I tell my kids, "By the way, I'm not coming back next year." It's all very strange.

Anyway, Doug and Stan and Amy and I drove by the house this weekend and it is starting to feel real. Doesn't it look like a grown-up's house? Despite the fact that I'm practically 30 (it's looming okay?) I sometimes find it hard to believe that I'm really a grown up. I think this move seals the deal.

Anyone else watching the Golden Globes tonight? I should be boycotting them because Lauren Graham was denied yet again, but I'll watch nonetheless.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
The pics are gorgeous, you should put more up, like the kitchen, and huge bedroom and so forth. I can't wait for you to move here and be close to us. We'll have to throw you a house warming party and have everyone over.

Love you,

Amy